The Barnraiser is a LIVE crowd-sourced funding event that brings a “Kick Starter” element to the local level. The "Shark Tank" like event gets the audience involved, providing a hyped night of energy and networking.
Two options for attendees:
- attend, heckle, vote, eat, network
- apply to be one of five presenters (download and submit application)
Each audience member gets one vote to choose the winner. Winner. Takes. All.
- Bring $20 cash. No checks, grandma. No credit cards. No Square app.
- When you arrive, you'll be handed an agenda and a poker chip.
- Presentations start at 6:30 pm. Presenters have 3 minutes to present, followed by 2 minutes of Q&A from the audience. Show us your demo, not financials. We're not VC's. We just want to see what your product does.
- The poker chip is your vote. Select your favorite presenter.
- Dinner is served around 7:15.
- The winner is announced at 8 pm and walks out with every bit of cash collected at the door.
Oh, and BYOB. Food and basic beverage is provided - YOU bring the party.
Walk over to Losers for the afterparty!